Tuesday, June 9, 2009

Status Update

Just a quick update on how my mom is doing - she's stable. Getting better but still has the flu in her system so she'll remain here, at the hospital, for a while.

My sister and I are doing fine. Everyone's been really helpful. Friends and family are stopping by to check on us, give us a chance to run home and take a shower, etc. It's been a bit of an inconvenience since my old bedroom has been turned into a teacher material organization studio, so I've had to find another place to sleep but couches aren't uncomfortable.

Anyway, I'm not really going to say much more about this until we reach a milestone or I can give an all clear. If you don't hear anything then things are progressing well and on schedule and everything is fine. That's just me, I don't like to keep saying things are slowly getting better.

No comments:

Post a Comment