Friday, June 19, 2009

Operation Vegas

In order to get into the Vegas Bachelor party spirit, some friends planned to go and see the movie, "The Hangover" tonight. Since I've been in town to take care of my mom, I was able to join them.

The movie was hilarious, but I'm not going to write a review about it. Chances are if you're interested in seeing it, you will or you won't independent of my words. But if you're a guy you should see it.

Anyway, early in the movie we started assigning character roles. It's a common practice for our group. We did it with the show How I Met Your Mother after Scott and I previewed it and gave CBS the go ahead to put it on the air - coincidentally, when we were in Vegas.

Now I'm not ashamed to admit it, I'm not the best looking of the guys, so I wouldn't be Phil (Bradley Cooper's character), I'm not the one getting married, so I'm not Doug, and I'm not dating/engaged to a horrible shrew of a women so I'm not Stu (Ed Helm's character). Which means, although I'm not fat, and since I am the only one who can grow a red beard, I've been designated as Alan (Zach Galifianakis character).

So we're three weeks out from our massive Vegas party, so no more shaving if I want to pull of this look. It's going to be a great time. At last count I believe we had around 15 people going. So I've only got 1 question for you...

Are you ready to let the dogs out?

No comments:

Post a Comment