Friday, May 22, 2009

'Scuse me, while I kiss this guy

I flew to Seattle tonight (writing this as if it isn't 2am Friday morning) and was seated next to, possibly, the worst passenger I've ever been seated next to. Midway through the flight, as we're flying over nothing spectacular this guy leans almost completely over me to take a picture of said nothing spectacularness. His elbow was literally more than midway across my tray table as I was trying to play Elite Beat Agents on my Nintendo DS.

Of course it got more frustrating when we actually got near Seattle. He then had to lean across to look out the window. This forced me into an uncomfortable position of having to turn my neck as far to the left as possible and hold it there during our decent because even looking straight in front of me would have resulted in my first man kiss - he wasn't my type. After enduring both a painful and awkward 20 minutes or so (because at no point did the thought, "hey, maybe I'm invading this guys personal space like" seem to cross his mind) we finally landed and I was free.

Going off exploring tomorrow and with any luck will remain man kiss free.

No comments:

Post a Comment