Sunday, May 17, 2009

Made from the best stuff on Earth

I may love Snapple Iced Tea almost as much as Mountain Dew.

This afternoon/evening, I headed out to The Bay Fish and Chips (a great little place I found with the help of Yelp) to pick up some grub. I ordered the clams and chips and tacked on an additional 2 shrimp (everyone out here calls them prawns and I don't get why). I hurried home, grabbed a cold Snapple out of the fridge and within seconds was in heaven.

Maybe it tastes so good because I don't drink it as often as Dew. Maybe it's actually the perfect hot weather beverage. And it goes great with fried foods. Back in New York I'd have it with fried chicken while watching Barbershop or Barry Gordie's The Last Dragon or my favorite - I'm Gonna Git You Sucka.

Whatever it is, my first sip is always incredible.

No comments:

Post a Comment