Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Video Project

A few weeks ago we got an assignment in my Video Storytelling class to shoot a video about life in San Francisco. Our original concept didn't go over so well when the group presented (I was 34,000 feet above ground on my way home for Scott & Kristen's wedding) so the decision was made to re-concept and re-shoot. While I was away the team did the filming and some editing. To make it up to them for not being around, I put together a reimagination-ing of our vidoes in 90, 60 and 30 second cuts. Although it wasn't presented in class I figured I'd share it here, because I did all of the video and audio editing in and I want someone to "ooh" and "ahh" or tell me why I suck and how to be better. Anyway, without further rambling, here's my 30 second clip.

Concept: Healthy living as a runner passes through some of the unique areas of San Francisco.


No comments:

Post a Comment