Sunday, July 5, 2009

Back to school

I couldn't find the clip from Billy Madison where Adam Sandler is singing his "Back to School" song while waiting for the bus, so we'll all have to make due with my backup plan - the opening number from Grease 2 (yes, that's the best I could do).


Anyway, I have orientation tomorrow morning at 11am. I have been waiting excitedly for a while for this. My excitement took a few weeks off when I was back in NY taking care of/looking after my mom, but once she started visibly doing better my excitement came back. Then I got back here to California and I've just been so busy the last few days I couldn't really be excited. Now, I need to go to sleep (because I don't have a place in San Francisco so the commute is going to be long and start early) and I'm all excited and not ready for bed.

I got my schedule last week and I have no class on Mondays or Fridays, which I'm really happy for because it works out well with this summer's Bachelor Party, Wedding, Bachelor Party, Wedding travel schedule. I'm taking 4 classes, each one meets once a week for three hours. I'm a bit weary of that. I only took 1, maybe 2 classes that met once a week in college and they usually had the most work associated with them. But, since I don't have much else going on I don't think I'll need to worry too much about the workload. Besides, at least I know I'll use this stuff in real life, unlike pre-calc.

So I'm all ready to go. I copied down the train and bus times I need to get to school, I picked out my first day outfit already and made sure everything was nice and clean, I made myself a new ringtone (not school related but I thought I'd share anyway) and I set my alarm for the morning. Yup, I'm all ready to go back to school again.

Here I go. Weeeeeeeeeeeee!

No comments:

Post a Comment