Monday, May 31, 2010

God Save the Queen, because I won't

Just about a month after posting this the word has finally come in...

I'M GOING TO LONDON next quarter! Yup, going to be working and studying at Iris in London. I found out last Tuesday so this is almost a week in the making (so you can guess what my schedule has been like since I found out) but all of that hard work for my Door site has paid off.

And to top it off, I'm going with a group of three very talented, easy to get along with friends from Miami Ad San Francisco. I'm really looking forward to it, or at least, I'm subdued-ly looking forward to it right now. I'll go full on crazy excited once I get my moving back to NY situation figured out.

Still though, pretty friggin pumped. So coming this summer, it'll be my blog - live from the U.K.!

No comments:

Post a Comment