Wednesday, April 14, 2010

Door Site done

Last Friday I finished up my Door site, after weeks of work, edits, re-thinking of creative concepts and lack of sleep.

I realize the phrase "My Door Site" means nothing to you, so I'll quickly explain - it's my student portfolio and it gets reviewed by the school to make sure that I'm not going to ruin their reputation when I show it off to agencies and ask them to let me do their work for little to no pay. Anyway, it's a big deal. It's done now and presumably getting reviewed.

My first step towards traveling the world and learning the ad game. Here's a sample of one of my non-ad related pieces (i.e. something I thought was fun to show off myself). I made it while teaching myself Flash. If it doesn't work (Blogger seems to suck at video) email me and I'll send you the file, it's short.

No comments:

Post a Comment