Sunday, March 7, 2010

Culinary Kick Ass

In case I haven't ever mentioned this before, I hate the camera on my phone. It doesn't work right. Half the time it takes a picture, tells me that it's saved and then when I go to look at it, show it off or send it, I see a stupid little icon with a question mark. I've looked online, no help. I've been to the Verizon store out here, no answers. It's incredibly frustrating when the only camera you have on you is your phone for that "one time only, thank goodness I have a camera on me", type moment is one that won't take the picture.

Latest incident - tonight, my kitchen. I cooked myself up a really great Sunday dinner: Spaghetti marinara with mussels in a tomato and garlic sauce with garlic bread. I snapped not 1, but 2 pictures to make sure that it saved so that I could show it off later. Later comes around, go to send the pictures to my email so I can post on Facebook, yeah, stupid question mark again. Really pissed about it because I had already written the captions in my head too. When I get home I'm taking the damn thing back to Verizon and having them figure it out or call LG to figure it out or whatever. My contract isn't up until September so I'm pretty much stuck with this damn phone so I'd like it to work.

Anyway, while I couldn't get a picture of the meal, here is a hilarious rendition of me doing my Iron Chef look.

No comments:

Post a Comment