Monday, October 5, 2009

Back to the whiteboard

Today marked the start of my 2nd quarter of Ad school, and my also my first living in San Francisco, which meant the following:

- I did not have to wake up 2.5 - 3 hours prior to class starting
- I had enough time to sit down and eat a fairly normal breakfast (Cocco Krispies if you're interested)
- I didn't have to take a train
- I didn't have to take a bus
- I had time to kill and did so by trying (unsuccessfully) to beat the last level of Elite Beat Agents
- After class ended I was home in less than 20 minutes
- I was done with school early enough to go to the bar around the corner from my apartment and get a burger and a beer and watch Monday Night Football

It's only been one day, but this quarter is looking like it'll be a lot more fun than the last one. And that's just because I can get some extra sleep.

No comments:

Post a Comment